We have made changes to the way that our District Courts operate to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19 (Coronavirus). We will continue to update this page with the latest changes to District Court operations.
- are a party essential to proceedings and no other arrangements are in place to conduct proceedings remotely
- are a bona fide representative of an established news-media organisation
- have received a summons to attend court for jury service. For information about jury service and jury trials, read the information on Jury Trials
Do not attend court if you:
- have travelled overseas in the past 14 days
- have had close contact with someone who has been confirmed or suspected to have COVID-19
- feel unwell and are experiencing any of the following symptoms – fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath.
All persons at all times must comply with social distancing and latest health advice.
If a person who has been attending court develops a sign of illness, they should immediately report this to the court.